Bouchier is a progressive, equal opportunity employer always looking for experienced, qualified personnel to join our team.
We pride ourselves in offering safe and rewarding work opportunities to those of Aboriginal descent. Our goal is to develop strategic partnerships with various Aboriginal groups to provide employment and create better communities. Our commitment to preserving equality and culture is a top priority.
Resumes are retained for a period of three months. All candidates are encouraged to apply online to ensure resumes are retained electronically.
Why Work for Bouchier?
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits and Insurance Plan
- Employer Matching Pension Program
- Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Work Environment Dedicated to Quality and Safety
- Safety Incentive Program
The following are required for all Bouchier employees prior to beginning work on any job site:
- All employees must provide a Drug and Alcohol test showing no prohibited substances in their system. This test can be taken no more than 30 days prior to starting work.
- All employees must participate in the Benefits and Pension Programs.
- All employees must obtain CSTS/OSSA certification and a valid driver’s license.