SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST
Safety is a core value at Bouchier and is built into every aspect of our work. We never compromise when it comes to the Health & Safety since there is nothing more important than ensuring the safety of people, both at work in our operations and also in our neighbouring communities.
Bouchier has one of the best safety records in the region.
In July 2019, Bouchier achieved a significant safety milestone: One Million Hours Worked Without a Recordable Injury!
Bouchier’s COR-certified Health,
Safety & Environment (HSE) program includes:
- Rigorous protocol and procedures: Performance Management Architecture (Integrity Management system), tracking trends, following leading indicator programs, referencing historical records, etc
- Written standards, best practices, outcomes and metrics tracked daily
- Regular risk assessment of all contracts
- Ongoing site tours: Proactive review and discussions about Health & Safety issues with people at all levels
- Incentives: Employees are rewarded for their participation, their quality submissions and going above and beyond
- Accountability: Everyone owns safety and are involved in daily prevention and meeting milestones without incident
- The development of genuinely respectful 360-degree relationships